Oceano Pioneiro Unipessoal Lda, represented by the registered trademark OceanSee, is dedicated to the rental of furnished accommodation for tourists, to the organization of activities of tourist animation and the coastal and local transport of passengers in tourist maritime vessel. The vessel used in coastal and local passenger transport is duly insured for the purposes, registered in the Port Authority of Funchal as a vessel that affects the Maritime-Tourist Activities and is licensed by the Institute of Forests and Nature Conservation for the Observation of Marine Vertebrates ( cetaceans) in the sea south of the island of Madeira.
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between Oceano Pioneiro – Unipessoal Lda, with Caminho da Azinhaga nº 78, tax identification number 514 483 784, contact +351 919 133 133 and RNAAT nº1550 / 2017 hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY “And people who wish to make purchases through the website www.oceansee.net, hereinafter referred to as” User “.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the www.oceansee.net website will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the terms of ordering, selling, paying and providing the service, made on the website www.oceansee.net
2. These conditions govern all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes their order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.oceansee.net, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you wish to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.oceansee.net, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor the orders received online. In the absence of availability of the service, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.oceansee.net, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment modalities via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue their order (paying the difference) or to proceed with their cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Oceansee. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail [email protected], up to 5 days after the order, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the amount paid answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
3. The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY’s data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concern you, personally or via.